Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Lyfe Guide Review

I thought the Lyfe Guide presentation was very appealing and creative. The reason why is because I feel like this presentation/concept could benefit me greatly. I am a junior in college and I live with three roommates. Every month I have bills to pay: rent, Internet, MLGW, tuition, gas and grocery. I only work three days a week due to school so my weekly pay check is enough for me only to get by. This means that I am only able to live paycheck by paycheck. Sometimes I splurge and go haywire when I go to the mall or buy impulsive things. I do not own a credit card because I am afraid that I will just spend more than I can save and payoff at the end of the month when I have to pay off the credit card amount. This invention is able to help/guide me with spending my money wisely. I thought that the presentation was greatly explained. It also had an option for credit card problems and advices on how to start one – something that I have been looking forward into getting. I’m sure that the advices given will help me get on the right track after college because I know that I will be greatly in debt.


This group gave a lot of background information in order to make their presentation credible. However, there were a few questions raised during class that struck me. Since the company will start out small how would one be able to know that the advices given by the advisors won’t be the best and most appropriate? What if they themselves are straight out of college (just graduated college)? That being so, how would they be able to give to college students like myself advices if they don’t have the experience themselves? I’m sure if they could put a little bit more thought and work into answering and targeting these questions they would definitely do well if their company were to be produced/generated.

No comments: