Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Politigo

Politigo was the best project that I had seen in the whole class. The politigo app is an app that helps educate citizens about elected officials positions and provides unbiased information on major political issues. It really interested me because not a lot of young people don't know about politics. Including myself, I usually find myself leaning towards the democratic or liberal side when its election time. Not knowing what that particular candidate believes in or what they truly stand for. This is a huge problem because if young people are uninformed it causes people to not vote at all or make a uninformed choice. The entire presentation was very informative and I really enjoyed it. This would definitely be an app that I would use in the future.

No comments: