Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Heat Guard

     I think Heat Guard was a good idea and one of my favorite projects that I got to see out of all the groups, and I like how well in depth they went into their research for their presentation. I also liked that it wasn't just an idea for a system that would save kids, but also pets because yeah nothing replaces the loss of a child, but owners can be pretty irresponsible when it comes to their pets too. Although, there seems to be more laws that punish for leaving pets in cars vs leaving kids in cars, I think  that the accidents and death rates when it comes to pets are probably (as they said) even less reported than accidents involving kids, so I think it was a smart idea to include a way for the system to help save pets. As a whole, I think that the idea for the system was good, although I do wonder, if the system would still be needed in the near future in case it's like a possible technology that is already being considered for futuristic cars? Although, then again, maybe cars will not be that advanced in two to five years, so it could still be worthwhile in the moment? Which brings me to another question, since the system would be connected via app and Bluetooth to a person's phone, wouldn't the system be pretty susceptible to hacking?

   

No comments: