Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Mentality Reality

Mentality Reality is probably one of the best presentations I have seen. Considering myself, I have anxiety/depression. I enjoy every single thing about it. I myself enjoying drawing, listening to music and playing games. The group was very thorough with and did a good job on explaining their mission and what things you could do to help. I like how they explained the different types of mental issues and that people with these problems are not alone in life. I also enjoyed that even some group members even did videos of themselves drawing/playing an instrument and put it on the website. Let's all admit it, the dude that was playing the electric guitar was pretty cool! This was a simple but detailed awesome project that was not too much nor too simple.

No comments: