Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

Heat Guard Presentation

      I think the idea of this project was overall a good idea.  The group focused on a problem that unfortunately is really common today.  I can't decide what is more sad, the fact that people leave their kids in the car intentionally, or when they accidently forget about them.  The same question runs over and over my head: how can people forget about their child? I mean wouldn't the child be making some type of noise? Or even if he/she was asleep I feel like they could still make some breathing noises or you can sometimes just feel the presence of someone else.  I have locked my keys in a car before and I feel extremely mad, but I notice right away.  So I do understand accidents happen--even though keys don't compare to a child--but I believe a child should be important enough to not be forgotten.  So for those that are common to forget about things this heat guard seat would be a good idea.
       The heat guard should be a good way to notify the parents when they have forgotten about them and for those parents who left them on purpose, I like how it will notify police or higher authorities.  This way it will scare the parents/guardians a little bit and it will prevent them from leaving their child behind in the car.  The group seemed well organized and definitely well informed.  Good presentation!

No comments: