Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Mentality Reality Review

I think Mentality Reality was a great project.  I think the website, if it were real, would help a whole lot of people. I believe the group worked very hard on the concept for their project. Mental health is something that many people tend to overlook but it is a major issue for lots of people in the world. The group was very thorough with and did a good job on explaining their mission and what things you could do to help. I like how they explained the different types of mental issues and that people with these problems are not alone in life. I also enjoyed that even some group members did videos of themselves drawing/playing an instrument and put it on the website. I especially liked when the dad had his little dancing video. I know of people that have mental health issues. I think music is a great idea for the website. Music has been said to be a great way to relieve stress and calm people down in some situations. Music is a great stress reliever for me, especially. Art is also a great addition. I was surprised by the art video and how calming it actually was. It made me want to look into it more. Some people love to look at art as a way to calm themselves. I would add some types of things that appeal to people who like to watch videos in hopes that the videos would help them relax when they have mental health complications. Like videos about how things are made, or videos about people painting or creating something. Another good addition would be to add an exercise section. Often, some people find doing physical exercise as a good way to relieve stress and relax from problems of mental health issues. For instance, some people like to run, or bike, or do things like yoga. Yoga for beginners and intermediate would be something nice. It could be added to give people an option on other things to do. I do not recall if this was apart of the presentation or not, but I think there should be some type of suggestion section for hot lines to help people talk through what they are feeling. Along with that I believe there should perhaps be a section for comments. Mentality Reality is probably one of the best presentations I have seen.

No comments: