Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2017

No Ma'am , That Is NOT your daughter .....

                                        White Bear              

            SOOOOOOO,  Black Mirror has done it again with another episode that has me thinking ," What in the name of Starbucks is going on here?" I don't understand. The plot twist had me so shook, I couldn't even focus in my next class. First , we start off with this woman who clearly isn't a good mindset. She's dirty, dehydrated, and confused. Sounds like me waking up from a Halloween candy overdose. Anyways, She goes straight to a picture of a little girl that is neatly placed in a frame. The frame holds another picture that shows her, and her fiancé. She believes that the little girl in the photo is her daughter, and the viewers think the same. The woman manages to stumble outside where she frantically screaming for someone to tell her who she is. Of course, I couldn't help. I didn't know who she was either. Next, a guy pulls up in a car with gun. He looks prepared to end her forgotten life.
Image result for white bear  black mirror meme
She runs down a street screaming, and people are following her recording the madness. This scene is literally me running away from all of my responsibilities. I think Black Mirror was trying to send a positive message about modern teenage society. When someone is completely helpless, we are not as quick to help them as we should. Sometimes, we don't help them at all. For example, a girl is being jumped by a group of girls, and she is completely helpless. Teenagers are more likely to take out their phones, and record now than to take quick action to help. We are BYSTANDERS ! I see at least 10 unfair fights a day on Instagram, and even more on Facebook. Social media is just being used for all the wrong reasons now. a group of instigators would run to get a full fight, but can't work out at a gym. WHAT IS WRONG WITH US ? We are led on the wild chase through a woods that looks like a body dumping field, and a controller room that is bound to be destroyed. then , TA DAAAAAA! walls separated , and a clapping crowd is displayed. At first , I thought Oprah was about to pop out, and award her a car . PLOT TWIST : SHE IS TOLD HER IDENTITY, AND SHE'S ACTUALLY A REALLY HORRIBLE PERSON. The little girl WASN'T her daughter at all. Her fiancé has kidnapped , and killed the little girl while she recorded. The little girl's white bear being the only clue to her disappearance. I really don't like her anymore. She is taken back home, and her memory get erased.

Image result for oprah award meme
How cool! I would like to forget all the final exams I have coming up. However , life doesn't really work that way, and I will be in the classrooms on time to take those exams. Her house is even reset to how it was when she woke up! She apparently lives the same day over and over again. A criminal amusement park where people pay to see criminals suffer is called '  White Bear Justice Park' . I think it's very unfair that they were treating her so awfully for that long. Do criminals really deserve that?

No comments: