Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Being in Debt or not to be in Debt?


Have you ever wondered how you were going to be able to pay for college or if you were going to have to take out student loans? Ever thought about if you were ever going to be able to get out of debt if you have to take out student loans? Finance University is this place that will help you make the right decisions when you are trying to pay for college. College students do not know how to manage their money these days while trying to pay for college. A lot of college students like to go out and have fun during the week but never realize how much they are spending until they need groceries or need to pay something for school. Finance University allows a worker to sit down with you and plan out your weekly payments. They show you how to manage your money while paying for college. Many college students, like me, do not have to worry about paying for college so during the week we think it is okay to go and spend all your money on things we don’t even need. Because for most of us our parents are paying for our school or gives us everything we want, in other words, we are being spoiled. I now that today if I was supposing to be able to pay for my own college that I would not know how to manage my money. I am the type of person that will go and spend all my allowance on stuff that I do not even need, but if I need more money then I know to call my parents and they will give it to me. I am a very spoiled child as you can tell by reading. This app would benefit people like me to learn how to manage my money so I know how to manga my money when I graduate college and become financially stable on my own. I would definitely use this app in the future to help me stay on track with my expenses. It would help me see how much I would be able to spend when I want to go out with friends one night or trying to buy groceries for the week. If this app was to ever become a real thing, then I would use this app all the time even if I was good at managing my money. I think the app would help me stay on track on what I was spending.

No comments: