Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Finding Courage

Girls, are you worried about if someone is going to come behind you and take and possibly hurting or raping you on a college campus. Many girls are getting rapped on big college campuses in todays world. Have you ever been rapped but never had the courage to talk about it or was able to confront the rapper about it? Many women that have been rapped never has the courage to tell or talk to someone about it their situation. Maybe you feel comfortable talking to someone one on one or maybe a close friend about what has happened to you. The app, C.H.A.T., gives women an opportunity to speak up and talk about their rapping situation. You are able to set up an appointment with a consultant that would guide in you in the right place about your situation. Say that you aren’t comfortable about talking to anyone face to face yet about being rapped, you will be able to have a conversation with a consultant behind your phone screen. This allows you to be able to tell your story without being scared to say it in front of someone. If you are wanting to talk to someone but is scared to go alone then they will allow you to bring as many friends that you would like to bring. This app is designed to help women today, speak up and to seek help from someone that has been rapped. Many women are being rapped but do not have the courage to speak up because they are afraid of reaching out to the police. I know that if I ever had gotten rapped that this app would be helpful because I know that right away that I would not feel comfortable to talk about it to anyone, not even my best friends. I am the type of the person that will bundle up all the emotions and then will finally will burst and everything will come out at once. But I am also the type of person that if it isn’t anybody else’s problem then it is no reason for anybody else to worry about it. I don’t want to make my problem anybody else’s problem. If I was to get rapped, then I would use the app to contact the consultant behind the screen because I know I would not be able to find the courage to talk to someone face to face.  

No comments: