Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Safety is Important

I thought Safecessories was a good idea as it would help people in a dangerous place. I think it would be easier to sell this product as it would hugely benefit the buyer by making them safer and feel more secure and protected. Hearing the stories they told during the presentation made me think it can happen to anyone in an instant you can be safe one moment then the next you can be in danger do to the situation. Personally I have never been in a dangerous place or situation like in their stories ,but its best to be prepared in case it does happen to you.

I liked how they had many different varieties of accessories as personally im not much of an accessory person however the bracelet as well as the key chain were both really nice and something I would be interested in. The way it could instantly send your current location at the touch of a button and send your contact a message letting them know you were in danger I thought was great and easy to use. By touching it twice it would alert authorities and they would respond instantly as the alert would be sort of like a amber alert. Which I think was a great touch as authorities tend to take long to arrive when called, however with safecessories that would not be a problem.

The only problem I see is that people could abuse the power of having authorities coming right away to a situation where authorities are not needed but could of been needed elsewhere. They should probably do a system that if you abuse the product they will give you a fine so the people would think twice before abusing the product.

Overall I think it was a great product that could help a lot in our society.
 

No comments: