Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

When A Women Flos, she flos forreal!

This topic wasn't my first intrest because I was confused at first, but once it was explained, I was swayed and shocked that women everywhere from college students to homeless women, they can't afford the natural essentials they need such as feminine products like tampons and pads, essential products for women. When women are deemed with homelessness, they require more than a man because she has physical needs that a paper towel can fix. Homeless women are not influenced to keep themselves up because of their situatio, but this app is nothing different. I loved thi idea and keep up the great work. This idea was significant to me because I have sisters and a mother and if they were homeless, I wouldn't want them to experience the same. This idea was superb.

No comments: