Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

No more skipping class I guess

Probably one of the most beneficial designs for me is the course connect app. This would be a huge help in an everyday life of a college student at CBU. The most important thing I thought about the app was the attendance records. I tend to slack off at attending all of my classes, but I never know how many I have and that is very stressful. It is not like high school where you can see what days you missed on the internet. They keep the attendance records to themselves which I think is bad because then if the teacher messed up the role how would the student know. If this app was actually designed and made that would clear up a lot of problems and stress.
Another great thing was the grades section and the accessibility. Most of my classes do not even use a moodle page so how is a student know where he is standing grade wise. With this app the teacher could easily put the grades into the app just to let the students know where they are at. The other very important thing is the accessibility. The only way I can look at assignments and grades are on moodle on my computer because it takes so long to log in on my phone and some things do not pop up on my phone. The app would be so easily to get to what you need to get to in the shortest and less stressful way possible. This is a great idea and I think they should try and get the school to buy it.

No comments: