Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Group Sync

I thought that this was a good presentation. I thought that the group was well prepared and had a lot of useful information. I thought the idea itself was great. I would have never thought of creating an app like that. It was almost an obvious idea but it's not really something people would think about.


There was an issue that I had with the app. I didn't understand how the app could bring together people from other classes. Group projects are specific to each class and the students within that class. So I didn't get how other people from other classrooms (and other schools) could work together on a group project. It just didn't make sense to me. I think the app should be specific to each individual classroom. And then the app will be more successful. I think it would be awesome if I could go on an app and be put in a group based on everyone's skills and personalities. It really is an interesting idea. I also think that the students should be able to be rated by other students.


Overall, I thought this was a good presentation and idea.

No comments: