Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Nirvana

I think it's great that this group decided to talk about mental disorders. I feel like it's a subject that isn't always talked about and it is dismissed. I really appreciated that they surrounded their entire project on this matter. Anxiety and depression are more common than people realize, and I think it's important to talk about.


Design wise, I think the website could have been a bit better. The background was pretty busy. I think it was way too busy for a web site that is supposed to be calming for people with depression and anxiety. There was just too much going on. I like the idea of having music on the web site. I am an avid music listener and it always helps me when I'm stressed. I also appreciate that the music on the site varied, because not every person will be calm from the same type of music.


I think the group should have focused on depression and anxiety. I don't think that adding information about autism. Because I feel like it wasn't really the appropriate platform for people with that condition to use and benefit from. 



No comments: