Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Nirvana Review

The third group caught my attention with their focus on the mental health awareness of people. Not many people truly understand a person with mental health issues and how they cope with it. My sister has anxiety and I didn’t quite know how she actually felt about things and why she acted the way she did because to me she was being dramatic all the time or overreacting to little things. Thanks to some research I’ve learned how to help her deal with it. I felt like Nirvana was a really good project to help give people an insight as to how people live with mental illnesses.
             I felt like the whole group was good at doing their job even if they didn’t get to meet together. The project was very well organized, and it had lots of funny memes. There was too much information on their slides and they did handle criticism very well. 

No comments: