Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2018

KeCa, for all, not only for some.

The KeCa app definitely intrigued me and I was very interested through the whole thing. I was very interested in the aspect of it helping people to deal with their anxiety. I took psychology so I already had an idea of how bad this issue was. And I'm glad that this app was thought about. From the features of calling an automated machine to help connect you with someone, to all the other features. But the call feature was probably my favorite. In todays world, I feel like not many people are actually aware of what's going on in the world with anxiety and its somewhat sad. This app will not only help the issue, but its definitely going to bring awareness to a situation that should have had lots of attention already. Another thing that I loved about this app was the idea that it had a playlist option and I'm all about music. I love music. Especially if it has a great beat. So incorporating music in an app that already helps you deal with anxiety can definitely go a long way. It has lots of potential to help people deal with anxiety and it will help more people understand this issue is not to be taken lightly. People suffer from this everyday and we have to do something to ease the suffering of as many people as possible. If we don’t do something to combat this, who knows how bad it could keep on getting. I definitely think that this group did a great thing by bring more light to the issue and presenting it to us effectively. The way they were organized and the way the executed their presentation was what got me into the app as well. I didn’t really have any questions, only comments, because they answered all of my questions as they spoke. I was very amazed at how much they thought about this issue. And the business plan, very wise. So from, the information I learned about anxiety, to all of the features that this app offers, I think its an excellent idea. The surveys were also a great part of the app in my opinion. They give you a sense of accomplishment in a way. And from what I remembered, I believe someone in the group said that you could at your own pace. So that was really great. Overall, an incredible and helpful app.

3 comments:

Kristen Howard said...

Thank you so much for your feedback! The research aspect of this project was very intriguing as well. Learning about the different types of anxiety was truly eye opening. Before starting this issue, I was unaware of how much of an issue this actually was.

Jasmine Winebarger said...

I agree! This presentation really opened my eyes to how many different types of anxiety disorders there are. The app was a good idea and they group members were all very informed and seemed interested in the overall topic.

Kapria Manning said...

I agree this would be a really great app for people who deal with anxiety. They did a great job of showing how many people suffer from anxiety. Overall, it would be a great app