Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

KeCa Review

I found that KeCa was a very helpful app to help with stress and anxiety but I also felt that I could have done most of that on notes on my iPhone. KeCa said that it could help with anxiety but simple things like making a checklist of things I need to accomplish could've been done on my phone. blogging or posting my daily activities could have been also done on a regular social media page like Facebook or Instagram. The only thing that caught my attention was that you can talk to a therapist to help overcome the anxiety that you are dealing with at that moment. KeCa can help but what also confused me was how they were going to use ads to pay for there app. I didn't like the idea of how they were going to help pay for the app but it is understandable that the people who are talking to the people going through the anxiety attack have to get paid. The colors of the app are very soothing colors but the setup was something that I didn't like it looked messy and unorganized. The KeCa logo and meaning is very pretty and nice to hear something almost fancy. The feature that KeCa added by being able to listen to music while being in the app looks very useful and was very thought out. KeCa could help someone out with anxiety and help overcome many obstacles especially with social anxiety helping someone come out of there shell. Me personally a person who dealt with social anxiety in high school would feel that an app couldn't help with my problems I would have to go out on my own and deal with the problems that I had. In college, i have gone through many breadowns and the only way to calm myself down was through music KeCa comes with that feature and also having the feature to upload my own was very thoughtful. Even though I had many bad things to say about the app I overall liked the project it was one of few that made sense. KeCa was very well presented and even though it had some mistakes it was still very well presented adding in educational videos helped us understand anxiety even better. Overall the colors and the music feature and also the ability to speak to a professional was something that I loved about the app.

No comments: