Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My Reaction to BioCan

Dude! This was the coolest thing I think I have ever heard of. I suck at science so I don't exactly understand all that would go into making this, but if it is even merely possible, someone needs to get on it!
I am super into recycling and finding clean energy, eating smart and other things that people would label as "green". We've got this one earth and once she's gone we're over for. I mean, some people say we could move to Mars but I think we have been content here for a long time and I think we are supposed to stay. But with so many landfills we're running out of room for our trash. Turning that trash into something useful would be so beneficial. Landfills take up space, pollute the soil, initiate the spread of disease, and so much more that we are unaware of as we throw a plastic bottle into the garbage can. The idea of BioCan is one that could really change the world. It would definitely cost a lot of money, but I think in the end it would be worth it.

I think the presentation was well put together. I could tell that there was a lot of thought put into it. You guys, especially Joel, seemed to know what you were talking about. That was a super cool way to solve the problem. I also think that the technology that went behind it was neat. Earth herself provides us with a way to fix her up after we have let her down.

No comments: