Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Review of BioCan

I think the whole idea of BioCan is amazing. It both deals with a problem regarding the whole world but also on a household level. I think that this actually could be a thing in the future. The whole idea of this trash can is great, because it deals with a problem that I didn't think was a problem that was able to be solved now. I believe that the problems discussed in the beginning of the presentation were very important because if we don't deal with it now, it might be too late if we wait.

The technology part of the project is very interesting. At first, I had a lot of questions about it, but one-by-one they got answered. From, how the bacteria was killed, to what would happen if the bacteria would spill. The only question I didn't get answered was what about the oxygen in the products that the bacteria would break down. I know that you said that the bacteria would die if they were in contact with oxygen, so I'm just wondering how that's possible. But I know that this is not a finished product, and that it only has to be merely possible. But if I'm wrong and that the bacteria won't be bothered with this, then I dont see any technological problems at all.

Another thing to think about is the fact that people will have to be on board with the whole idea because of the cost. I think that the cost could be an issue if people don't agree and care about the problems discussed in this presentation.

The presentation was really good, and very well prepared. The powerpoint was neat and easy to read.
All in all, I think this product is awesome, and I can't wait to see you guys on "Shark Tank".

No comments: