Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Audite and Safe Space

I want to say about Audite, its a good working project. The app would need a little more explanation on how it could work if its just more than one language and if its going to be speaker for like if you were talking in a group. I think it works very well and and the one part of the future details that is a good idea is the photo swap language. I think this feature would work really well for people who can't understand what the things say. Other than that I want to say goodjob.

S.A.F.E, this website is set up very detailed, I like how they have photos and the blog and the main part there chat system i think its a good idea when you don't know what to do in a situation like the ones they stated. I also think that the meet the team members is a good idea because you need to know who you are talking to because they are the ones who help you. As I said the website is set up beautifully and its a good idea for us because of what we have been going through.

Good Job on these projects, they are well thought out.

No comments: