Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Audite Review

I thought that Audite was a very good invention and it was a very brilliant idea for someone to come up with for others’ use. I feel that not only Spanish speakers could benefit from this product, but also other people who speak different languages such as Chinese or Russian. Even people whose native language is English could also still reap the same benefits from this amazing product as people who are foreign language speakers. At times, I have thought about traveling to a different country but was afraid of how confused I might be because I wouldn’t understand anything. I really like how convenient Audite is and how fast it would work without having to wait for a long period of time for translations. I also thought the future ideas that they came up with as far as making it possible to even translate signs and pictures was clever. It is also very convenient for the earpiece to be small because no one wants to walk around with a huge earpiece in their ear. I wouldn’t be surprised if this product sold out because a lot of people can relate to the frustrations of trying to learn another language. There are several situations where native speakers would talk about you in their language so you wouldn’t understand what they’re saying. I think it would be really cool for this to be an invention because then, I would be able to know exactly what that person said. The only thing that I would worry about is receiving wrong translations of words because I’ve learned from previous experiences that it happens too often. Most websites that translate words into different languages often can misuse words, even the languages that are taught in school or textbooks are often incorrect. At first, I was worried about how fast I could get the translations of the words because if someone is trying to have a conversation, I don’t want to be stuck in an awkward situation where my responses are late and they’re looking at me with confusion. Since it was cleared up that you wouldn’t have to wait for a long time, that made me feel better about this invention. For the most part, I would love to see how this idea helps people. Even though it wouldn’t actually help people learn how to speak a different language, it would help others have an understanding of different languages.

No comments: