Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Comments For The App Tooters

Tooters is an app that you can download easily in your phone and you find people around you ( tutors) that can help you with the classes that you have problem with. It can literally make the different. When you think that you do not have nobody to help you, or when you actually find someone he or she asks a lot of money which as student you are not able to give. You are looking for something cheap but at the same time in a good quality and that's what the app tutor becomes to do. As an international student, I'm struggling a lot because I do not know the English language perfectly. Most of the times I need help with my studies or with my papers and a lot of people they are not available to help me. Moreover, sometimes you need to find a person who asks a lot  money to help you with your classes that you struggle with and of course  that's not even an option for me. Furthermore, most of the times, international students are not having a car which is another issue. Also student- athletes looses many classes because of games and practices and they need extra help to keep up with class. A really good solution in all these problems is the app tutors. If I have this app I wouldn't worry if I would not find somebody to help me, just with one click on my phone I would have a person that can help me. This app is actually way cheaper than the actually tutors. Also I don't even have to drive to them, they are coming to me which is awesome from the moment that I do not even have a car. But the best part of it is whenever you are getting and A or B in your tests, they give you a free donut! How thoughtful? I strongly believe as an international student-athlete that if I had this app, it would really help me to understand and find solutions in the problems that  I am facing in my classes. Last, I would say that 'TOOTERS' app giving  a solution to the students that not being able to receive a good education and keep being interested and motivated in what they are doing. We need those people through this app to motivate and make students have confidence on what they learn and doing.






No comments: