Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Review on WireTap Headphones

WireTap Headphones

Don't tell anyone but these headphones were my favorite. They spoke to me on another level. I love the idea and concept of it reading your brain waves and determining what kind of mood you're in to see what kind of music should be played. I know it is targeted to mainly to the moral problem of anxiety and depression which is why I love this so much.

Being someone who was diagnosed with both depression and anxiety over six years ago, these headphones would have been great for me. I was never the type of person that made signs of attention or wanting help. I didn't think I deserved to be helped. So for me, it would have made things a lot simpler and my parents would have known how deep I had got once they got that alert on there phone.

Of course, there were both things I liked and disliked about the headphones. More like than dislike. The feature I liked the most was that it would determine what kind of music should be played depending on your mood. So happy music when your sad or loud music when your angry. I could use both of those to this day. Another was that it had some much technology pack into one headphone and that all that technology was able to read your brainwaves. That's some high tech stuff. 

There's really only two things that I disliked about the headphones. One was does it come in different colors? Pretty weird dislike but some people won't buy your product if it comes in just one color. The second thing is, is there some kind of technology in the device that would help stop sad music coming out when you are sad. Or death metal when you feel like strangling someone. Those both could lead to some disasters real quick.

The headphones were such an amazing idea to me because of everything I have been through. And I know depression and anxiety as well as other mental disorders are on the rise in our society that something like this could potentially help lower diagnoses of mental disorders and even suicide rates. No one deserves to be unhappy. These headphones would help people over come all their worries and sadness. If this were to actually make it to the market one day, you would see me wearing them. Good job guys on the great project!

No comments: