Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Review of SafeSip

For the most part I really liked this project. I think the idea of a device that can detect contaminants particularly date rape drugs is very beneficial. However as I stated during the question and answer session this does not fulfil the original goal of the group which was to provide people with clean drinking water. The people who it was said needed this device can't afford it and are very much aware of their lack of clean drinking water.
I feel that this project is better off focusing on date rape drugs. However if they really are concerned about getting people clean water I would suggest donating have of their profits to projects that are making clean water available to people.
Over all the project was quite good though it needed a bit of tweaking.

No comments: