Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Memphis Healthy Habits

I think this idea has a lot of potential. One of my favorite things about this idea is that it can be a valuable resource for anyone, regardless of where they are in life. That said, I think the site can be upgraded more.

Primarily, I'd really like to see the education side expanded. Maybe this is personal preference, but I have found that understanding why something is healthy for me has been immensely more beneficial and usable than knowing what is healthy for me.

Otherwise, I think the foundation is already in place for this site to be a tool for creating personal exercise and nutrition plans. Essentially, you can take what is already there (namely the sample exercises and recipes) and expand them to help cover a full week. Once that's done, I think it would be neat to continue to offer the articles on new exercises or recipes, and offer tags (or something, not sure exactly how this would look) that would inform viewers what it could substitute in their weekly plan. This could help break up the tedium of the weekly grind, which can then lead to more people sticking to their plans.

Again, I really like this project. I think it needs to be expanded a little bit, but I can definitely see this being a very informative yet approachable website.

No comments: