Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Thoughts About The App TTYL

The app TTYL in my personal opinion I think it could be really interesting for students. It reminds me and sounds similar with the app tinder but at the same time is so different. You can meet people near you that you have the same interest. A lot of people in the school they do not know each other and that is kind of sad and sometimes awkward when they say hi to you for example when you are in the grocery store. With this app you can find people near you that you may be in the same class or when you are watching him or her in the cafeteria and you always wanted to talk to that person and you never did. Everybody pretty much nowadays feel more comfortable to talk behind the screens, if that is the phone or the computer. The thing that I like in this app is that is safe and you can only give the school email address to sign in so you know that you are talking with people that they are students. I believe that this app it can be really useful, first because you can meet people from your school and your class and you can study with him or her. Moreover, with this app you are able to organize an event with these people and for example you can study all together or you can go out for movie or food. Second, you meet people with the same interests. For example, you love to watch  basketball and you like to play with dogs, so right away with this app you can much with people that they love to do the same things and you can plan on doing these stuff. How awesome? Third, from my personal experience I believe that this app it could be really useful for international students like me. Most of us, we are coming here in USA without to know anybody, so if I had this app everything would be way easier. I could find people from my school, from my class, or even from the same country and same language. Another thing that I believe is pretty smart that you can rate ( give stars) the person that you meet with, so you give stars depending how truthful that person is about himself or herself.  But also you can get stars (rates) from other people. I would definitely download this app if I would be able to because I love to meet new people and especially when we are staying in the same place or pretty close to each other.

No comments: