Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Bucca-Near-U & WireTap Review

Bucca-Near-U Team,

I believe that your presentation was wonderful and I truly admire that you all care about our safety that much to create an app to tackle that. I truly support your app to the fullest and would like to use it in my everyday life in the future when it is more up to standards. My concern right now about it is that it is only available for Android users only and I have an iPhone, but I do think that you all will implement that idea in the future, I hope. Overall, great project and congratulations on the win! Please continue to work on that app. I surely believe it will impact may lives here at CBU.

WireTap Team,

I believe that your presentation was great and I like how you all used psychology to express the objective of your product. In my opinion, I believe we can naturally determine if someone is stressed out or not, so there is really no need for such technology. If so, it is already out there, potentially speaking. Also, the cost in my opinion is a little bit too much. That would be me paying for a set of BEATS headphones when I can buy some with the same quality for much cheaper when the purpose of buying them is just to listen to music. Overall, I do like the structure of the presentation and also like how the design of the headphones look. Fascinating! Maybe this product could lead to a huge impact in the future.

No comments: