Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Thoughts on Babyl/OFF

The group that created Babyl/OFF did a great job thinking of all the small but necessary details behind the product. It would definitely be beneficial in the class room setting as far as another way to help bring ease to the learning process. Compared to the other group that had a similar object, Babyl/OFF has the potential to help more people.  Their presentation was very well put together. The information they gave about encryption helped me understand that need to use PKI.
This project made me think of the many years I took Spanish, and this would have helped me more more connections verbally like I was doing with the written language. This product would give students with English as a second language an opportunity to focus more on improving reading and writing in the targeted language. Throughout the presentation, I felt like the group could pitch their idea on Shark Tank to get the investment they need to actually put this technology into production. I like that this project made each group think outside of the box and found problems that are ignored on a daily basis by those the problem doesn't directly affect. I may not someone that has English as a second language, but I'm glad this group chose to focus on this issue.

No comments: