Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

SafeSip/ Buccaneer Campus Safety

I would like to say that Safe Sip is a really good idea. They had there website straight and they knew what to say and everything. The only one tiny thing that caught me off guard is the the videos. Which was of the Pure water and the date rape drug. When they were presenting it they said it would check with water if there was any chemicals in it. Then they started talking about alcohol and drink that could be checked with the thing also to see if there is chemicals also. What I understood is that this keychain checker was only for water, and I see it as that alcohol has chemical also in it so if they keychain check for certain chemicals for the water and they dip it into the alcohol and they get some of those chemicals, then they shouldn't they already know that there alcohol is not water. I just think that they needed to be more specific to either the date rape drug or to the water, not both.
Other than that they had a good idea and everything worked out perfectly for them they just need a few minor details to be more specific or cut that way there product can be 100 %.

I would also like to say with the Campus Saftey Buccaneers app. It was well thought out. I personally had trouble with the whole trying to make an app thing. I think that this app will work out perfectly also. College students will see this as a helpful resource when they are at school. I don't think it should go to any other colleges because they would need to change it to their lifestyle and rules. I think making it stay at just one college or universities, it will be more helpful to them that way they don't loose any policies that would be made or have any trouble with it at all. I see it as a good app, because it has the ability to help any student through out any emergency.

No comments: