Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Cohesion CBU

     Group number 4 had a very bright idea. As a high school senior, I take college classes at an actual college. I have the ultimate college experience, but I'm still not used to meeting new people and forming important connections and relationships with people, so I'm glad they came up with something like this. I'm a shy person who isn't that social, so using an app like this will help me stay in the circle and not feel so alone while going through my actual college experience.
     I liked the wall aspect the most and the section where it would have certain categories where I can see information on certain topics. I've been a really good student my whole life, so I don't think college work will be to hard for me, seeing that it isn't that hard now, but as I said before, I am a very shy person, and I'm not good with being social, so this app would be the ultimate opportunity for me to get out into the campus and start being more involved and social.
     Another reason why I like this app so much is because there are perks of being involved with everyone, and being able to keep up with everything in a calendar. I am a very forgetful person when I have a lot of things on my plate, so I have to put everything that I need to do into a calendar, and if I don't put that certain activity in the calendar, then I will most likely forget about it and not do that task. This app allows me to personalize my calendar and see more events to add as I'm exploring the app and deciding how I can spend my spare time.
     The one thing that might ruin the app for me is if I get too involved, and I start to get plenty of notifications for different things, or if I'm in a certain group chat, and the notifications begin to come too frequently. This app would be used in place of my email because I dislike my email, and I dislike my email because I get them too frequently, so I only check them when I feel like it, so if the app becomes likewise, then I won't want to use it at all like my email.
     Overall, I'm very fond of this app, and I hope that the college that I am going to will have something like this, and not just orientation where it would be awkward to get to know someone while being forced to. This app would be a more comfortable way to do so, and it will help me adjust to college life better.

No comments: