Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Cohesion

The group that presented the idea of Cohesion did a very good job explaining and presenting. The presentation was very well done, their powerpoint looked very clean and it had my attention. I think that Cohesion is a very good idea that CBU could probably use. Cohesion is somewhat that social media that is trying to unify the school and allow everyone to be included and feel welcomed at CBU. This app is also trying to improve the way we are informed with a different kind of electronic board. Although their ideas were good I feel like it could be further developed. The one think that I found unique about this app is that only CBU students would be able to access it, which gets to their main point to bring the school together.One of our classmates brought up the fact that CBU already does a lot to inform students and to encourage participation. I do agree with that classmate, but I think that this app would be much better because students would be more prone to download the app rather than looking at an email. I honestly think that this app would be better organized and student would like it more. Overall I really liked this idea and I think it can be something that could improve and hopefully it can be something we see in the future here at CBU.

No comments: