Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Save-A-Kid Evaluation

The first group to present was the group who did the "Save-A-Kid" project. I really enjoyed their project because I thought it was well crafted and also well needed. I think the whole idea about leaving your child in a car is a serious issue in today technology driven world. The bracelet is a great idea to give to your children because there are so may threats in our world today that you can never be too careful when protecting your children. If they put this on the market anytime soon I can guarantee that I know people who would definitely invest in their device. As for the seat belt part of the project, I like this idea as well. I think that many people are distracted or they have a set routine when doing things and it's easy to be thrown off for many of those parents. This device could potentially save the lives of thousands of children and maybe even a child you know. I like how it is connected to your phone because people tend to always have their phone on them at all times, so this is a great way of making this product successful.

If I could offer a suggestion, I would say make sure the bracelets cant be taken off or cut easily because if someone wants to take a child badly enough they would try to do that if they knew it could track the child. I've seen this material they applied to underwear for women that cant be cut or pulled off in the event of sexual assault, so that would be a great material to use on the bracelet.

Overall I was really impressed with this project. Great job!

No comments: