Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

sos review



 In my philosophy  a group presented an app for the society name SOS. The project SOS was such an interesting thing I heard about. I would use it in my daily routine. The presenters was very formal and persuasive about their project. I have always found gardens pretty and wanted to do one for myself and for them to create an app to help me with the steps to get one started was a good idea. In addition to that they have reminders for when to water the garden and by me being busy person that will come in handy. I don’t drive to school but the idea they have to have friends nearby car pull was something that is useful it saves gas and protect the earth. No everyone is interested in such things as energy saving but the facts the group gave was facts we should look into to persuade our minds to help with saving earth.


SOS can be very useful at homes because when people are rushing they forget to turn off the lights and other things around the house so, with the app they could do it then without having to drive all the way back home and be late.  If all it take as a button on the phone to cut it off people want have no problem with using the app.


The only problem I have with SOS is that they mentioned how they can hack into our phones and be connected with everything we do. That is invading privacy if they could not be able to hack everything and just certain things I would not have an issue. My privacy is just something I take series and concerns me. I also wants to know how they would know if lights are still on do we have to purchase camera or motion sensors to detect if the light is still on. Other than that the project was presented well and a good idea and is something I can see people worldwide using who really care about the society and they can start a movement to help  push the issue that is going on so we want harm the society but build it up before it is too late. The earth is an important thing we have to protect and not only is it protecting earth they are helping people live heathy by providing them with the right foods to choice. Heath is important to live a good life.


 

No comments: