Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Defrost is fire

The Defrost project was one of my favorite projects because of the relevance and importance of its mission. First of all, I thought it was really clever how the name Defrost ties in to the ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement). The presentation was very organized and appealing. There was a lot of information that was hard to take in and fully understand about immigration laws and the general information, but the group explained it very well. The research and facts on immigration were very interesting. Many important points and different perspectives were addressed. I thought the app was very useful, efficient, and well put together. I agree that a lot of people are uniformed about the facts concerning immigration and certain laws because I am one of those people. After the presentation, however, I feel more enlightened and informed on the subject.

No comments: