Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Help Memphis decide

Decision, decision, To figure about whom to talk about was hard. Every single group had great ideas and I had many input for all of them. They all deserved to be up there. One thing I loved was help Memphis, I believe it a great app. First is resourceful,people will benefit from this app. This a local so finding option to put on the app will not be impossible and they will be plentifully. I found flaws to the other presentation, well technically things I could add or such. One thing that I had was nothing to add, except maybe a donation site but I do not think it was needed since well it is part of the resources provided. This helps mostly everyone that might needed. One thing is that what of the people that cannot receive it. For example,the utility help that people get because of the government but you need a status resident or citizenship, The legal help can be accessible for people with some sort of status. It helps people but not everyone. Please target some other people that could not get help other wise. in another hand, everything else is helpful, from where to go and such. The presentation was great and the statistics were realistic, keep it up. One idea is to add organizations and maybe consider reaching out to some, By having this information it will be great for people. Other thing that might help people is having an option to help people reach out to these many organizations,maybe talk to a representative or simply know about them and their purpose. I know that many of this organization have links so there is that. I know it would be difficult having to go by your self but by having this it might be easier for them and people that need get could get help and is this app not about that? The only problem with that is finding all of the organizations here in Memphis. Combing through all that data could be hard. overall this app will help people and I recognize that. I honestly would not change anything majorly, the idea is all put together. I mostly do not remember a lot since it was over two weeks ago but the thing that I can remember is that it was great. Keep the work up and keep up helping people.

No comments: