Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pregnant MD


I believe that this was one of the best ideas I had ever heard. growing up I know many young women who have have gotten pregnant and didn't know what to expect. The things that they saw on TV were nothing like what happens in real life.I have no clue what  happens during pregnancy and what happens during a pregnancy.If I was an expecting father I would most definitely have this app and I would have it for the mother as well. The app is really brilliant and it could save many people from so much confusion. The fun facts are very very weird yet somewhat slightly amusing. They could scare a couple of people that are expecting though . Overall the app is a great idea and could probably help more people than it would freak out. It has testimonials for the young mothers who may be ashamed or feel out of place having a baby so young. I knew a girl in high school that had gotten pregnant and was just confused about everything. She  was always saying how TV lies to you and that being pregnant is not a good feeling. She went through allot of stuff that she had never even heard about and she would freak out sometimes. I know as an expecting father I would definitely have this app. It is hard enough understanding women when they aren't pregnant. I think the app would allow fathers to take better care of the mother, and better understand what she is going through. The father wouldn't be clueless about everything and just think that she gets big has the baby and happily ever after. The designs on the app were also very very intriguing and the slogan is perfect “ A baby in the palm of your hand. It is the perfect slogan for the app. It’s pure genius. I understand that the app is geared towards mothers and that it can help the fathers a little but i think creating a similar app for fathers would be a great idea, because men are always trying to be masculine and some would be ashamed to have an app that appears to be for women on their phone. So I think maybe changing the colors up and adding some videos for fathers would be a good idea for the partner app. And keep the same features like the chat with the partner app as well.

No comments: