Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ideas, Ideas and Cohesion

I love all of the ideas , Along side with what our group came up there are many things that need a little work. Viri? A little work you say? yes I do. One thing I liked was the cohesion app.It seemed fun and while the ideas was great I had issues with it. The idea of  the touch screen was great but the maintenance fees is going to be high and I get the idea of charging the school. I am not sure who said it but that fee has to come from somewhere, our tuition could be one. is it worth it? someone can just be fooling around and boom, broken. I love the screens it would be easy and accessible,but these are some of my issues.  The app was great and the many segments that are in the app. I get the no teachers allowed but If the app is so that we know what is going on in campus if there are no teachers. I mean study session, presentation that teacher give extra credit. That information is crucial. Posting about private things is great and all that but at least by adding that part to the app, I think it would be better. even if it just like they are allowed to only change things in the calendar and not the other post about going out and such. I mean if the university will pay for it then the fact that the teacher can not access it then what is the point.It was to be educational too and helpful for students. the idea is great but it can use some help. Also the website has issues, the team posting for the students has to be harsh. The team need to sleep and study and do their school work, managing the website will not be easy. There should be a better way to manage it or take it off. Even if that section cannot be change then make into another function. Also, for this app to actually work it has to work better than any of the apps that are going around. I get the whole all in one app and is great but first is not a known issue, people are familiar with the other ones like GroupMe, Banner Web, even Email. I get the issue but for people to leave familiarity and comfort it has to be good. over all it just need a little change, the idea has to be redefined  but the direction of the app is a good option.

No comments: