Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Pawtental Match Review



I am reviewing there project because I find it very useful. For them to create such technology to help people with stress and depression was a good idea. If I wasn't allergic to dogs I would use their app to help me around finals time when it's most stressful. They turned something so rare into a magnificent idea. To create this app to help people is good and they are not only helping people find peace they are finding friends. The dog can gain a relationship with the person and the owner can also. The concept they have to reach out to all people no matter what problems they face is something needed in today's society. The way they had things set up was neat and easy to access so, if a child wanted to get on the app it will not be a challenge to them. Dogs can be someone best friend and to have an app that allows you to spend time with them is great. I am. It a dog person but if I was I would be interested in the app they created. During their presentation they keep me very alert the information and tone of the presentation was good and organized. If I knew someone who needed emotional support I would recommend their app to them


 


                On another hand, I enjoyed the presentation and found it very useful. Only problem I see they face is when it comes to people knowing if it's safe to use and the location to meet the dogs. Some people worry about safety when using new apps and are cautious about things of the sort. If they mention doing background checks and having waivers for safety many people will use the app not only for emotional help but to have fun during fair time. I also like how they make it to fit kids with disabilities because they face many struggles and situations and dogs do not judge people and are always a friend to have. The mind set they had when creating this technology was to help better the society, so people would not have to feel alone. Using this app you will always have a friend you can go to when the time for one is needed. I know many people who love for dogs is strong and will use this app if they have clarity it is a good one.

No comments: