Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

SOS Review

The SOS group was one of my favorite presentations. It was interesting and kept my interest throughout. Also, all of the members contributed very well and they all seemed knowledgeable about their project which shows their group effort. The topic they picked holds high significance because it is an area that is often forgotten, but is essential for the sake of our beloved Earth who sustains billions of people. This app has the ability to spread awareness and about smart choices such as the light bulbs, smart system, and gardening. I am proud to say that in my home we use eco-light bulbs and do a little bit of gardening. My sister and dad are the ones mostly involved in our gardening and they have done an amazing job this past few months. I can picture my little sister viewing your app to make a garden bed. She did her research and showed my dad a lot of examples so that we could build her one. He did, and I'm sure this feature would have really come in handy during the process.

Everyone affects the ecosystem in one way or the other and I think that this app can help people make better choices. Little things such as recycling and riding with someone can definitely make an impact in the long run. The app could possibly become addictive, which is a good thing, with its rewards section and milestone tracker of Earth life being saved.

The smart system that they were promoting sounded very realistic with the thorough explanation of how it would function and how the it would be installed within the brakes system of your home. It is quit the invention because it can certainly save Earth life by conserving energy that is not being used. Wasting unnecessary energy and resources is sad because we take for granted something that is very limited.

Overall, the SOS presentation is certainly an app that I would visit if it were to exist in the future. I'm sure that their funds would be covered by many eco-friendly activists because its mission is extremely beneficial to our planet. If I had money, I would more than likely invest in this. They presented their topic well and it is sure to get many helpful followers. The earth deserves to be taken care of by everyday users such as the ones that this app can encourage.

No comments: