Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Help H20

The Help 2O project is a wonderful idea. The thing that many of us take for granted everyday is water. In the summer when I played football we would pour the water all over our body. we would pour it on our cleats and our equipment just because we knew that we would have more water left over to drink and if the coolers ran out then it would be refilled. We never worried about the water being dirty, or catching a disease from the water. In fact, sometimes we would pour water over open wounds to clean them. When we went home we would take long showers with hot water and sometimes we would just sit in a tub for a while, then we would get bottles of water and drink all day. Not once did we worry about how clean it was. Nor did we have to travel a long ways to get it. However we are extremely luck because millions of people in the world don't even come close to this luxury. Infact, there are places in the U.S. where the water isn't clean. In memphis we are extremely lucky have the cleanest water in the country. There is almost no better place to be for clean water. With what we've been blessed with, we should want to make this available to others. We never have to worry about parasites. Why don't we make it better for others. That's why I think the project was probably the best one yet.  

The project allows for us to give to the without.It allows us to set up equality not in the traditional since but in the sense of basic necessities being available. The water we have can be made available to others, With the pump that they designed, we can give back to the world. If this can become widely available I would give and volunteer towards it as much as I can. I would not wish the guinea worm on my worst enemy it looks and seems almost unbearable to experience. I would be disgusted to see that coming out of me . And to wait four days, I am not strong enough to even attempt to do it.The pain must be unbearable anything that I can do to stop that I would. Again the project is the best idea yet. By far a five start presentation. The only thing that can be better is if the idea was an actual global project.

No comments: