Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dream Catcher Bracelet Review

The group who presented the dream catcher bracelet, I thought, did very well. Everyone who spoke on the project caught my attention. They sounded like they put a lot of effort into this project as well. I also really liked the concept. I personally know someone who suffers from PTSD and they told me that their dreams are really bad and they also go to therapy because the event they keep reliving is so horrid and traumatic. I like how the group put their focus on people with mental illnesses as well. In today’s times, I feel like a lot of people suffer from some kind of mental illness but people do not talk about it since there is such a negative stigma on the issue. Mental illness is a subject that is far too familiar to people but no one talks about it. I love that you all chose PTSD specifically because I do not know much about the way it works. I also like how they explained exactly how PTSD works in the brain too, that was quite impressive to me.

The bracelet itself was really nice. I like how they designed it to look like a fitbit so people do not have to explain what is on their arm. It is stylish and it was also presented in many colors. I like how it is water proof and can also track many things like the heart rate. I honestly think a lot of people would buy this project seeing from class that several people suffer with PTSD. I would most definitely recommend this product to my friend who suffers from night terrors and PTSD. 

No comments: